Dura Clean® Ceiling Interior
Find a Retailer
Dutch Boy® Dura Clean® Ceiling Interior Paint + Primer with Stay-Clean Formula makes ceilings look fresh, bright and clean. Designed to excel at covering both smooth and textured ceiling surfaces, Dura Clean® Ceiling Paint + Primer offers excellent hide and an even, uniform matte flat finish in an easy-to-apply, spatter-resistant formula. Available in the easy-to-use Dutch Boy Twist& Pour® Container.
Find a Retailer
- Paint + Primer with Stay-Clean Formula keeps your home looking clean and beautiful
- Paint + Primer feature enables Dura Clean™ Ceiling coating to be applied directly to most previously painted surfaces or uncoated drywall and acoustical tile without the use of a separate primer
- Excellent spatter resistance to help protect floors and walls
- Excellent hide and adhesion
- Smooth and even application
- Hides minor ceiling imperfections
- Fast dry time allows you to recoat in just 4 hours
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Award-winning Twist & Pour® container is easy to hold, easy to open, easy to pour and easy to store
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Size: Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Dry Time: 1 hour to touch; 4 hours to recoat.
Coverage: 400 sq. ft./gallon. Acoustical tile and rough, textured surfaces may require more- allow for 125-300 sq. ft./gallon.
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Recommended Applicators: Brush, roller, or airless sprayer.
Use on properly prepared, previously painted or bare interior ceilings of textured or smooth drywall, plaster, masonry, wood and acoustical tile.