Whether you’re adding a pop of color to your kitchen island or refreshing tired molding and trim, Dutch Boy® Dura Clean™ Cabinet, Door & Trim Interior/Exterior Paint + Primer with Smooth-Finish Technology is the premium paint you’re looking for. Designed for the demands of these unique projects, this highly durable, scratch-, scuff- and weather-resistant 100% acrylic enamel not only stands up to everyday use but also provides an ultra smooth, high gloss, lustrous finish. In addition to providing a mildew-resistant coating, Dura Clean Cabinet, Door & Trim Paint + Primer features excellent adhesion, resistance to peeling, and a non-blocking formula that prevents windows and doors from sticking to framework. Available in the easy-to-use Dutch Boy Twist & Pour® container.
Find a Retailer
- Paint + Primer with Smooth Finish Technology is designed to offer advanced protection on accent and high use surfaces both indoors and out
- Paint + Primer feature enables Dura Clean™ Cabinet, Door & Trim coating to be applied directly to most previously painted or uncoated drywall, plaster, masonry and non-bleeding wood without the use of a separate primer
- Ultra smooth, highly durable enamel gives the rich look of an oil-based enamel with the convenience of a water-based formula
- Tough, 100% acrylic formula provides excellent scratch, scuff and weather-resistance
- Anti-Block formula prevents sticking of contact surfaces such as door jambs, windows and cabinets
- Specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the paint film
- Fast dry time allows you to recoat in just 2-4 hours
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Award-winning Twist & Pour® container is easy to hold, easy to open, easy to pour and easy to store
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Size: Quart, Gallon
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Dry Time: 1 hour to touch; 2-4 hours to recoat.
Coverage: 400 sq. ft./gallon. Rough or textured surfaces may require more- allow for 125-300 sq. ft./gallon.
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Recommended Applicators: Brush, roller, or airless sprayer.
For interior and exterior use on properly prepared walls, cabinets, doors and trim of previously painted or bare drywall, plaster, masonry, wood and primed metal.