Dura Weather® MAXBOND™ with No Prep No Prime formula featuring a polyurethane modifier allows you to paint over sound, non-peeling, previously painted surfaces that are chalky, dirty or glossy without the need to powerwash or sand with excellent coverage. It can also be applied over bare surfaces of wood, vinyl, and aluminum without the need to use a separate primer.
Find a Retailer
- Exclusive No Prep, No Prime formula
- Superior adhesion to previously painted chalky, dirty, or glossy surfaces
- Excellent coverage without powerwashing or sanding
- 35°F low-temperature application extends painting season
- Provides mildew resistant coating
- Soap and water cleanup
Size: Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Dry Time: 4 hrs to recoat
Coverage: 400 sq. ft. / gallon, textured surfaces: 125-300 sq. ft. / gallon
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Recommended Applicators: Use a nylon/polyester brush, paint pad, roller, or spray unit.
Exterior siding and trim. Over wood, aluminum, brick, stucco, block vinyl, masonry, metal, galvanized metal, and previously painted surfaces.